Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Avalanche of quilts!

Oh my goodness! Everyone has been staying home, socially distancing, and sewing like crazy! We have taken in a rack full of quilts that will keep us busy for a while. No time to dally, we have to work.
I'll be starting a half hour early  to try to get ahead of the coming flood, but it will  be a challenge. I am so grateful to my customers who keep us in business during this pandemic. Thank you to all of them.
Yesterday, I finished the large BQ5 quilt, and it is in the mail, on the way back to Texas.

Here it is. I wish the color came out better, it is a dusty purple print of olives and leaves.

Here you get a better idea of the size.

The colors are better here. Panto: Bush Berries

The design shows well on the backing.
I finished sewing my quarantine quilt, and found an appropriate backing in my stash! I will quickly quilt it today, and then get back to customer stuff.

Another quilt, almost done!

I like this design. It is a retro looking geometric.
Last night, I started this repair. It won't take long as it only has about ten places to fix.

One bowtie needs to be replaced and several patches sewn.
Off to work!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.