Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Studio progress

What a good day I had in the studio! I finished the second tee shirt quilt, finished the last of four quilts for a customer, quilted another quilt and had two pick ups! All day I listened to my favorite music and sang along with most of the oldies. It was a good day. I hope today will be another productive and fun work day here at Wazoo.
The name of the panto I couldn't remember was Baby Blooms. I may have to start taking that memory vitamin we see on TV!!

The tee shirt quilt is finished. This picture doesn't show the patches sewn on, but they are on and the binding finished, too. I'll snap a quick shot before calling the customer to come get them.

Panto: Dazzle

I found this great fabric for the back in the sale room at a local shop. Perfect t!

I made the back for this quilt. There was a length of fabric in the bag with the top, but  it hadn't been cut and assembled into a back to fit the quilt.
I like the charm pack collection used here. 

Panto: Jetty

I wish the color would come out correctly when I photograph the roses. These are buttery yellow and very fragrant.

This plant is very attractive to butterflies and humming birds.

Every day, the peonies get closer to bursting!

The pink Drift roses are starting to open up, too. The rock garden smells so wonderful when I walk up to the house after work.

The guardian gnome is keeping peace in the garden.
Between projects , I made a few of the strata for a scrappy Irish chain quilt. There will be photos soon, I hope. 
Our phones are out of order and Windstream won't get here until the 18th! Oh dear...the phones have no dial tone and I haven't been able to receive calls, either. I had one call get through in the morning but then...nothing. Thank goodness I have a cell phone and can still call my customers. 
It looks liker another sunny day, so I had better get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.