Saturday, October 24, 2020

Short post on a foggy Saturday

I'm starting today with trimming the quilt I finished at 6 PM yesterday. It took all day to quilt because of the pattern. I got many other tasks done while quilting, so it was still a good day.

 The outdoorsy quilt is quilted, and I have to make and apply binding today

Panto: Pine trees

Brown backing

I added  borders to the embroidered baby quilt.

The fabric is perfect for the quilt! Sleeping bunnies floating from balloons. The colors are right, and the poem is a bedtime prayer. I hope to get it quilted today.

I chose this rust color solid for the binding on the fox quilt. I also made a hanging sleeve. It looks good!

This customer sent a wall hanging with fused elements on it. She asked me to sew them down and quilt it. I did the stitching yesterday and hope to finish it today. I had better get to work! Someone is coming with quilts at 11:00 and I am still in my pajamas.






 

2 comments:

  1. Number 3: Don't participate/respond/read in social media. Not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally off social media and it is wonderful! I watch the evening news and the debates. I am watching 60 minutes right now...interviews.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.