Saturday, November 7, 2020

Waiting and working

No decision yet on the presidential race, but I haven't been watching...I've been working. Some people have asked why I took down my election day post. It was for my own safety.and mental well being A  couple of die hard Trump supporters wrote threatening and vile emails, voicing 45s lies and Fox News corruption theories in defense of their candidate. Ending with the hopes that my candidate, his running mate, and I would all die horrible deaths for our choice.These aren't  the run of the mill nut cases. These are quilters I have known and laughed with for years. Quilters!! I'm sorry for stirring the pot, but I am also an American citizen, entitled to my opinion. No more mention of it here. Thank you.

I worked on the embroidered quilt yesterday, and I am ready for the sashing and borders! Yippee!!

Rolled back to the beginning and ready for the last tour to the finish.

On the opposite side of the room, it is a race to the finish on this beauty! As you can see, 6:00 came and I quit for the day. Mr Wazoo was preparing a steak dinner, and I'm never late for steak.

Customers came and went all day, filling up the rack to the point where I had to leave a couple of them in their bags until there is a space open to hang them up! Yikes!! I figure if I just move along at the same pace I am at right now, everything will get done and Christmas will be full of happy recipients of home made quilts.

Customer batting and a couple of quilts are stored in bags beneath the rack.

What an awesome display of color and talent!


Oh dear...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.