Monday, February 22, 2021

Nice day at work

 The rain finally stopped and when the sun shooed the clouds away, it was a perfectly lovely Monday! Of course, I spent the lion's share of it in the studio. The quilt I loaded at the end of the day yesterday was ready and waiting, so I got Millie fired up and off top the races. Meanwhile, I worked on cutting blocks for the next tee shirt quilt and getting therm organized on the design wall.

Another table cloth quilt for my steady customer. She says this is the last one. I think I have quilted eight of these. 

Lemons on the back of this one. Same panto: Bush Berries

I forgot to take a picture when I was arranging the blocks. This is later, when I already started sewing the rows together. Oops!

Even though I seem to work in chaos, I am truly organized when sewing. All the parts laid just like I want them.

I am still fixated on the men in hats, and made a few more while quilting quilt number two for the day.

Its starting to look like a great club to be in...Men in Plaid!

This customer makes perfect quilts. They are always pretty, too.

Panto Fairy Garden

Coordinated backing.

Her second quilt is loaded, but will have to be patient. I'm going on a road trip tomorrow.
I'm on a mission to locate some solid colored fabrics to increase the size of a customer quilt.
There is never a lack of weird challenges here at Wazoo.

While I worked today, I listened to a series called Monsters in America. A couple of them were about Bigfoot encounters, so I thought I'd share a couple of Bigfoot jokes. I'm feeling good!










1 comment:

  1. It's nearly midnight here in Wisconsin, and I'm sitting here laughing at those corny jokes. ("Corny". Bigfoot. Get it?) lol
    I left a reply to your comment on my blog last week. Sorry I didn't see it sooner, but I was tickled to read a note from you. I've been missing your smiling face. Life sure has changed since those sticky, hot Florida days, hasn't it? Let me know if your schedule is opening up at all. I might send "Wooly Critters" your way for a little custom treatment.
    Take care. Big hugs, girlfriend.
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.