Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Tee shirt quilt assembly line

 Finally! I finished pressing the fusible to all 108 tee shirt quilt blocks. I divided them up into quilt piles, 12 in each, and started in sewing.

Each block has to be cut to size after being fused, and the ones from tank tops need some extra sewing. The quilts will all have a block with the small bits included, too.


Here is the body of the first one. The borders will go on tomorrow and I'll be on to number two!

Deja vu again. Here is another table cloth from the customer who is making nine of them. It was eight, but she decided to make herself one, too! This is hers.

The tops all look pretty much the same.

Same panto: Bush berries

She chose this special fabric for her backing. It's quite lovely.

I got out the vintage blocks I won last year from the Texas show again, and I think I will finally make them into a little quilt. I really need to get my quilt inspiration back. I am in a rut!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.