Friday, February 12, 2021

Two finishes. Lots of sewing!!

It may look like these are the same pictures from yesterday, but they're not. The first two tee shirt quilts are finished and the third one is almost a full flimsy. I ran out of time with two borders to go. Tomorrow is another day!!

Number one

Panto:rounded squares

The binding is the same as the backing.

Number two

Same panto

Same back and binding...

Number three without top and bottom borders.

Six piles of shirts ready to be trimmed and made into quilts.

Tomorrow's quilting will be another mammoth project. I'll be sewing while Millie does the heavy lifting!
I finished The Sewing Machine, and the ending was a wonderful surprise. I recommend it for a feel good read.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.