Monday, March 1, 2021

Busy, fun weekend

 Another week has passed and I am getting closer to my goal of finishing the quilts in the queue. I did a couple of customer quilts over the weekend, and another of the nine tee shirt quilts.


This lovely Storm at Sea quilt was made by the same customer as the baby Einstein and Peanuts quilts.  

Panto: Bora Bora, which looks like rolling waves

The backing is the same as the background fabric

This oriental style quilt is the last of five quilts for the same customer. (Peanuts, et al)

Panto: Blowing Grasses

The backing is this wonderful crane print.


This quilt is totally done. Binding is on and it's ready to go

Same panto as the others.



I quilted this tee shirt quilt, making my finished pile seven quilts. Two to go!

Same rounded square panto

Different backing, looks like hashtags or number signs.

I am getting closer to having a completed flimsy of men in hats. It needs a final pieced border and then some quilting.


The blocks are sewn in and a finish is near!

My assistant spends some of her time resting between bursts of naughtiness. She had three walks and one zoom session outside on Sunday, and still pooped on the rug! Sigh...
But, isn't she cute?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.