Wednesday, January 5, 2022

TA DA!!

Everything is glued down and now, the hand stitching and machine appliqué starts!

The only thing I'm not sure about is the yellow flower on the left side of the picture. I changed the berries on the right to yellow-orange ones, looking for balance . I also added the yellow bud to the top of the branch the yellow flower sticks out of. I also don't like the way the stem of that flower just disappears behind a leaf. I may change that, too. I added a short stem to the flower on the vase that was just hovering there.I guess that's all the changes...we'll see.

The extension next to my sewing area is piled with the fabrics  used in the block. I need to cut pieces from them before putting them all away for the dogtooth borders. What a mess I've made!!


I took in two repair quilts yesterday and need to attend to them today. Something to work on tonight! After I fix them, I'll start on the BOM appliqué. I see a lot of fun ahead!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.