Monday, March 21, 2022

Shoot me!!

I'll be off to Gainsville for my second of four procedures on my back, and hope it won't be too bad. This time, it's just four little shots. They last about an hour and are for locating the affected nerves. I get them once more, and then, I have the pesky nerves ablated, or burned. It is hard to wrap my head around having nerves burned, but I trust my doctor, and need to get rid of this pain. Stay tuned for the exciting finish a few weeks from now.

On a much more pleasant front, I used my Funday-Sunday to quilt a couple of quilts from the guild's unfinished charity stash. I also put the binding on my three quilts and finished the big Lonni Rossi one today! The other two I sewed by machine.

Both quilts are flannel and quite soft and cuddly.

Panto: Pine trees

Swell woodsy backing, too!

Both quilts are manly and will be well appreciated by some lucky guys.

Panto: Oak leaves

Mindy backing.

I settled on using the same red fabric I used in the border to be the binding on Lonni Rossi.
 I decided to take a day to rest and see if it helps my back. No PT today, I just couldn't do it knowing I would have an escalation in pain later in the day. I sewed the binding, paid some bills, did a load of wash and watched some murder and mayhem on TV. Mr Wazoo has a doctor appointment early in the morning, and then we'll be off to the big city. He will get a bite to eat before we go and I will have a bite on the way home! It will be a half- fast day at the Slaton household. ha ha ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.