Thursday, August 1, 2019

Some more finished quilts!




It rained today and that is perfect for working in the studio. I finished the two sided clothing quilt, and its sidekick doll quilt. I hope they go home tomorrow.

Travis Tritt staring out from a bevy of bright blocks

The doll quilt. I forgot to take a picture of the back of it. I used a little bird print.

This is the backside of the big quilt.
This poor gardener sat waiting for a break in the weather to plant his new shrubs

At least he didn't have to water anything...
The sun came out, and so did Mr Hummingbird!
Not a bad picture from an iPhone!
I'm not sure what type hummer this is. I have to look it up.
I also quilted a Quilt of Valor and Mr W sent it back to Tennessee.

Someone will love this quilt

Panto: Simply Stars

Easier to see here.
I'll be back in the studio quilting a giant quilt tomorrow. While I do that, I hope to get some of the applique done, too. The show is looming and my quilts aren't ready!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.