Saturday, August 3, 2019

A Quilts of Valor day

We were biding time until we go to NC tomorrow, and quilted up some Quilts of Valor. Even Mr Wazoo had a good day! We finished the three QOVs for the guild group, and then did whatever we wanted to do. A good day!

I quilted this one

Panto: Simply Stars...my favorite QOV pattern

Wow! That's a lot of stars!!

Mr Wazoo quilted this one.

He used gold thread and the panto Square Spiral.

This one is really pretty.

The butterfly bush finally has butterflies! Can you spot three?



I am really moving along with the triangle applique blocks. I have three more to finish.

Well, three...and one bit of stem I missed on number four.

These are finished!

We'll end the post with St. John's wort. I don't get why someone named it that, because I think its beautiful. Ponder that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.