Thursday, April 9, 2020

Deja Vu all over again...



Yup, more  masks. Some more of my neighbors asked for masks, so I started making them as soon as I got to the studio. I made 20, gave away 4, send one to my dad, and kept one for myself to switch out while the other one is in the wash. I didn't take a picture...you've seen what they look like!
So we ventured to the post office and mailed another box of masks off to Wisconsin and Texas, then to Home Depot for potting soil. Mr Wazoo wore his mask and got the stuff quickly while Molly and I waited in there car. I was appalled at the laxness of the other shoppers. People were socializing and chatting in small groups by the entrance, and some even had their children with them. The virus is here in Union county, with 5 confirmed cases so far. A week or so ago, they didn't have tests, so I am sure the numbers aren't correct. I hate to think it, but we are in for a bumpy ride if this is how people take the social distancing order.
Nothing to show you...so I will leave you with this tidbit and another video of my grandson.
Please stay home. Stay safe and sew. I'll be there with you in spirit.

Good for us!! The quilting fabric masks are pretty effective. Keep making them!


                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.