Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Non-productive day

 I finished the quilt from yesterday, and loaded a Quilt of Valor. I only quilted a few rows before heading out to Morganton and the meeting. When I got home, I started another project that features a panel. I have so many panels in a bin that I thought were just the ticket...somehow, I lose interest soon after getting them out of the bag! The plan is to whittle down the number of panels and make room for fabric I'll actually use!

Our phone is still out of order, and I have called it into the Windstream automated system. The robot says it will be fixed by Friday. Sheesh...

The finished quilt is very pretty. It had a major problem with one border, but I managed to fix it on the fly and continue with the quilting. The quilter says it was a block of the month at the local quilt shop. It is one of the prettiest ones I have seen.

The panto is Chantilly.

Stonehenge backing keeps the color scheme going.

I see where the new blog format added a 'Medium' size for the font that falls between 'normal' and 'large' I am using it now, because it looks less like I am screaming at you! I hope you don't find it hard to read.


1 comment:

  1. Medium looks great. Much better than screaming at me. Beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.