Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Another day, a few more blocks

I only sewed for a short time yesterday, and made some progress on the blue and white quilt. Nancy leaves today to visit her daughter in Michigan for two weeks. Mr Wazoo and I are keeping an eye on her house and watering her plants.

Last night around 2:00AM we were awakened by a doozy of a thunderstorm. Penny was a good girl, cuddling close to us and watching the action. The power went off for a while, but I drifted back to sleep and woke up to everything as it should be. The area got a good soaking and will certainly benefit from it.

Here we are at Nancy's,  having our last sewing bee for a while. I will miss her company, but I am happy she gets to see her family after over a year apart.

Nancy finished a charity quilt with the cutest owl focus fabric

I'm working along on the blue and white blocks after fixing the one I sewed wrong. 
So far, I am pleased with how its coming along.

More rain is predicted today. The woman who cleans for my sister will also come today. I have some errands to run between rain showers, so sewing will be in fits and starts. As long as I make progress, it is a good day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.