Friday, May 14, 2021

Computer woes and a bit of sewing

Yesterday was the day I took on my Dad's computer, trying to untangle the mess he was in with passwords. I managed to reset  his mail and Facebook, but the patient portal just wouldn't cooperate. Dad keeps his house at a toasty 85 degrees, so I was sweating the whole time. I finally cried 'uncle!' and determined I would need to call the Doctor's office to straighten it out. I needed to sew!!

Back at the house (a wonderful 75 degrees) I cut out and sewed a charity quilt top. That felt nice. Sewing will be my equalizer when I get frustrated.

I picked up the fabrics at Hobby Lobby last week.
Mr Wazoo held it for me so I could get a picture in natural light.


Last night, we used the gift card from my son and daughter-in-law to have a wonderful meal from Longhorn Steakhouse! I got the card for Mother's Day, and since my Dad was off to his pool game, we decided to 'eat out'. The curbside service was great! Right on time, and perfectly coked. Thanks to my kids for the meal, flowers, and wine!
Mr W has been working hard cleaning up the yard at my Dad's house, so he deserved the meal as much as I did! I'll try to remember to get a picture of the yard today.

I think I'll go sew something...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.