Saturday, April 25, 2020

Back on track!

We spent another 6 hours texting and fiddling with APQS, and in the end, we prevailed. Mr Wazoo managed to fix the latest snafu with Millie, and I am back in business. Did I ever mention  how much I hate that machine? Yes?...okay.
From this...

...to this. You can see where I tested every time Mr W made an adjustment.
Today is a new day, and we both started in quilting with a good attitude. Mr Wazoo in the man cave and me in the studio.

Mr W did this pretty strip quilt

We thought it looked like the Gulf Stream, so he chose Ebb and Flow for the panto.

Dark teal backing.

I reloaded the quilt that had the quilting trouble, and found it none the worse for wear! Does it look familiar? It is the same pattern as the Aboriginal quilt from the other day.

Panto: Popcorn. I changed the thread color and pattern  from my original pick. Bad karma with that selection.

The quilt has a pretty pieced back and the entire project is soft and cuddly.
Outside, the rains have stopped for now, and the sun came peeking through. Things are really starting to grow and soon the yard will look beautiful.

Lilly of the valley

Roses just beginning to bud.

I swear this hosta grew overnight!

The honeysuckle vine is in it's full glory.
I'm back t6o the studio where I am putting my cobbled together borders on the citron quilt. Maybe I'll have the flimsy finished today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.