Sunday, August 16, 2020

Rainy day quilting

 I did go back to the Jasper store and get the Jo Morton book. Then returned home to quilt. It was an uneventful work day, running the Millie while I sewed the boxed square blocks. Today, I hope to have them all together and do some messing around on the design wall.

I took a couple of my own pictures of the Jasper shop while we were there. It stopped raining for a bit, so I took advantage of it.

There is an old spinning wheel on the front porch.

From the tiny parking area, you can see how close the rail tracks are to the shop.

I finished the last of my sister's quilts, and will be sending them off on Monday.

This panto is called Cupid. I thought it looked nice on this calm, pastel quilt.

Hey! Didn't we see this pretty pineapple fabric on the border of another quilt? 

All stacked up and ready to send to their Wisconsin home.

I got this big dahlia quilt loaded and the pattern set up before quitting for the day. One row has been quilted, and that took about 15 minutes. This should occupy my time today!

Chain piecing blocks for the next quilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.