Thursday, September 17, 2020

More picking out and some fun quilting

 Yesterday was a fun and productive exercise in quilting. The day began with the un-sewing of the block components I sewed wrong. I was so careful to re-sew them that I accidentally sewed two of them to the wrong side of the block! More picking. I had on the soothing music to stay calm, so everything came out okay.

I finished sewing the rows together at 6:00, so the borders will have to wait.

The customer quilt up first was a joy to do. It was so pretty, as well as flat and well made. It made me happy.
Simple, but so lovely

Panto: Climbing roses

I love the backing, too.

When I finished the customer quilt, I loaded my cowboy quilt number one and quickly quilted it.

I've come around, and now, I like it! Quilting always makes the quilt look better!

Panto: Conduit. It is a simple and fast linear design. The binding will be the red border fabric.

Here is the funky back! I've had this honky tonk fabric forever. It's good to finally use it.

Mr Wazoo was a bit at loose ends because he had an eye doctor appointment in the middle of the day. He didn't want to have to get cleaned up twice, so he milled around until he had to go. It turns out he will be getting glasses for driving. Oh dear...this is the man who just have 20 pairs of drug store readers and one pair of prescription ones. He misplaces them regularly. He assures me he will keep them in the car. We'll see. I'll end the post with Mr W in his birthday tee shirt, looking very much like a gangster.


Keep an eye on your gardeners!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.